Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Math Freebies - Geometry Fortune Teller

This week's freebie is a fortune teller for reviewing geometry concepts. The file includes a pre-made fortune teller, a blank template, and directions for assembly.
Download Geometry Fortune Teller. If you like this activity, leave me a note and let me know. I'd like to make some that are a bit more focused, with specific topics like triangles, quadrilaterals, polygons, and 3-D shapes. I also think these would be fun for working with concepts related to measurement.

7 comments:

  1. This looks like fun, printing it out now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble printing this; couldn't get it all to print on one page. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! My students love "playing" with fortune tellers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have something like this for early primary! 3D shapes? (faces, vertices, edges?)I love your blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing!
    Christine
    Math Central

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!!!! So awesome! Thanks for making it free!

    FlapJack Educational Resources

    ReplyDelete