Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Math Freebie - Numbers to 20

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
As I prepare for the start of the semester, I find myself working on materials for teaching number sense and place value.

In this packet you'll find three sets of numbers sense puzzles to 20. Each set contains the number in graphic as well as standard and word form. One set uses ten frames, one tally marks, and one base-ten blocks.

Here's what the puzzles look like.

I hope you get a chance to use these puzzles in your home or classroom. Please let me know if you try them and how they work! 

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome. I'm teaching a K/1 combo this fall (actually in two weeks..) These will be great for differentiation! Thanks for visiting.
    Sarah
    Teaching Resources for the Classroom

    ReplyDelete