Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Math Freebie - Be a Number Detective

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I've been working on number sense riddles for some time now. Today I'm sharing my first set for the numbers 1-32. Each card has 3 or 4 clues and ends with the question "What number am I?" In general, these cards are designed to help develop number sense and thinking flexibly about numbers and how they are used and represented in our world. Terms such as multiple, factor, even, odd, prime and composite are used.

If you want to use these in a math center, I have included a poster. Here's what the cards and poster look like.

I hope you get a chance to use these in your home or classroom. Please let me know if you try these and how you like them! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these!!! I'm thinking about putting these on a binder ring and using during some transition time (like when we're waiting in line!). Thank you for sharing!!

    Erin
    Little Miss Primary

    ReplyDelete