Monday, November 18, 2013

Closing in on 20,000 Followers!

Here's a look at my Pinterest page today.
Right now at 9:51 pm on Monday, November 18th, I am 102 followers away from 20,000! This is really unbelievable.

In February, after just 13 months of pinning, I had 135 boards and 10,000 followers. Today, just under 9 months later, I have 230 boards and am close to another milestone.

I think this one deserves a bit of celebration and some free stuff. Since my boards focus solely on teaching, I'll be giving away some books on math, science, social studies, and general instructional practices. I may throw in a few other goodies as well.

I'm heading home from class now, but I'll be back tomorrow with all the details. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I use your boards as a resource all the time. I was in your Math and sc/ss content classes at U of R. I'm in my 3rd year of teaching 3rd and now 2nd grade in Henrico. Thank you for instilling in me the importance of teaching foundations in mathematical thinking and teaching with literature in all subjects!

    ReplyDelete